Rishikesh adventure tourUttarakhand, India
Rishikesh adventure tour
Rishikesh also called the yoga capital is a holy city in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The city sits along the banks of River Ganges and is considered one of the major pilgrimage sites from ancient times. But much of Rishikesh’s recent repute has arisen from its status as the ultimate destination for yoga and meditation. The city is flocked by tourists and peace seekers from all over the world. Along with its spirituality, Rishikesh is abounding in natural beauty. It lies in the shade of the Himalayas and the location has encouraged adventure tourism in the region and many such arenas are operating around the city. Ayurvedic herbal spa therapy is another thing that pulls tourists to Rishikesh. All in all, Rishikesh represents a holiday filled with peace, spiritual sensations and a calm repose where the daring can also find something of
Day 1: Arrive in Dehradun or Haridwar : Adventure Activities & free time
Day 2: Camp Activities , River Rafting (16 km), Ganga aarati, Sighseen .
Day 3: Check out & Depart for Railway Station/Bus Stand.
Day1: Morning we will pick up you from Haridwar or Dehradun and depart for Rishikesh. Welcome drink on arrival, Check in camp with your luggage. After breakfast depart for adventure zone for Bungy Jump, Flying Fox,Gaiint swing etc.. Later return back to Camp for Lunch. Enjoy Camp Activities. Trekking Evening Bonfire with Snacks. Light music for dance. Delicious dinner at Night. Overnight stay in camp
Day 2: Morning tea on wake up, Hot Breakfast now & be ready for Rafting in Ganga River. Vehicle will pick up & drop to rafting point Shivpuri (16 km), Enjoy Rafting, Cliff Jumping Body surfing Later Rishikesh Sightseen, Visit Ram Jhulla, Laxman jhulla, Parmarth Niketan, Swarga Asram , Bharat Mandir, Evening Ganga Aarati in Ram Jhulla. Drive back for Camp , Enjoy Snacks & Dinner. Night Stay in Camp
Day 03: Morning tea & breakfast. Later drive for Haridwar/Dehradun Sightseen : Budha Temple, Shastra Dhara, Forest Research Institute, Malsi Dear Park. Night Stay will be Dehradun .
Inclusive / Exclusion
• Transportation : Tempo Traveller/Innova/Indigo/Sumo/Max : depend upon Gruoup Size
• Accommodation : Deluxe Hotels :
• Camping in Kedarnath with Sleeping Bag
• Meals : Breakfast & Dinner(Veg Only), Morning & evening Tea
• Toll, Parking Charges, Driver Expenses
• Any Personal Charges
• Meals During Travel.
• GST 5%
• Pooja or any entry
• fees in Temples or places.
• Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or, anything which is not mentioned in the above insurance.
Up to 30 Days :- 90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
Between 21 – 30 Days: – 60% of Trek/Adventure/Tour/Travel/Hotel program cost will be refund.
Between 20 – 11 Days: – 30% of Trek/Adventure/Tour/Travel/Hotel program cost will be refunded.
Less than 10 Days: – No refund. – See more at: http://gohimalayas.com/refund-policy/
Things to carry for Trekking:
1. Backpack of 50 -60 ltrs and Daypack of 20 ltrs.
2. Good Quality Trekking Shoes with extra pair of shoes
3. Sunglasses, Cap/Hat, towel etc.
6. Full sleeve Sweater
7. Track pants
8. Water Bottle
9. Full sleeve warm Jacket
10. Rain coat lightweight
11. Warm Gloves
12. Camera, Memory Card,Batteries, Power bank
13. Head Light or torch
14. Personal toiletries & Sun lotion, vaslene etc.
15. Personal Medication if any
16. Sleek(light-weight) blanket