- Itinerary Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trishul Group of peaks formed in a shape of Trishul(Trident) situated in Garhwal region of Chamoli district in Uttarakhand respective height of Trisul I 7,120, Trisul II 6,690, Trisul III 6,007
The three peaks resemble a trident – in Hindi/Sanskrit, Trishul, trident, is the weapon of Shiva. The Trishul group forms the southeast corner of the ring of peaks enclosing the Nanda Devi Sanctuary, about 15 kilometres (9 mi) west-southwest of Nanda Devi itself.
No details found.
Camp 3 to Camp 1
Sitel Village to Tatra Village : Drive & Trek : 5 to 6 hours
Tatra Village to Latakopri : Trek 8 to 9 Hours
Latakopri to Chandaniya Ghat : Trek 8 to 9 Hours
Chandania Ghat to Homkund(Base Camp) : 6-7 Hours trek
Acclimatization day & Loading day
Homkund to Main Homkund (Advance Base camp) : 5 Hours
Load Ferry to C1 –Acclimatization Day
Occupy Camp 1
Camp1 to Camp 2 Load Ferry
Occupy Camp 2
Camp 2 to Camp 3 Load Ferry
Occupy Camp 3
Rope Fixing & Route opening
Camp 1 to Base Camp
Base camp to Bhujyani : 6 Hours
Bhujyani to Latakopari : 5-6 Hours
Latakopri to Sitel Village via Tatra : 6-7 Hours
Sitel Village to Rishikesh via Ghat, Karnaprayag
Depart for your destination
- Transport Dehradun to Dehradun
- Services of Mountain guides
- All meals base to base ,Hotels MAp Plan
- Porterage of all supplies
- All the Group climbing gears
- Kitchen dining & member tents (Twin share basis).
- Climbing permits.
- Hotel accommodation if required
- Personal porters
- Any type of insurance
- Any costs arising from early departure from the expedition.
- Any extra costs incurred caused in the event of finishing the expedition early.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beverages, insurance & tips.
- Tips for local guides or porter.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road condition and any other circumstances beyond our control.
No Details Found