Sinla pass Situated in Kumoun region of Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand. This valley is less explored because of border area of India, Tibbet, and getting permission is one of the challenge here. This trails pass through Dharama Valley, Bidang Valley, Kuthi Read More
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Sinla pass Situated in Kumoun region of Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand. This valley is less explored because of border area of India, Tibbet, and getting permission is one of the challenge here. This trails pass through Dharama Valley, Bidang Valley, Kuthi Yanki Valley.
Sinla Pass ancient Trade route for bhotiyas with Tibet, around the year this pass is full of snow. The Pithoragarh Sin La Trek, which is one of the moderate to challenging treks in the Kumaon Himalaya region, starts from Pangu, which is approximately a 144 kilometers drive from Pithoragarh. From Pangu the trek snakes through a dense wood and cut across several streams to Gala, which is approximately 23 kilometers away. From there, the journey leads to Gunji at 3,500 meters via Budi. The trail from Budi to Gunji has a steep climb and one has to walk through a boulder ridden track. From Gunji the trek to Jolinkong, which is approximately 17 kilometers away, is filled with several obstacles like uphill, downhill and narrow tracks randomly scattered and sharp twists. From Jolinkong a steep climb heads to Parvati Lake and then the route snakes to Daktu via Bedang and winds up at Sin La. From Sin La the downhill trek follows to Baling, which is approximately 18 kilometers away and descends to New Sobla, wherefrom the motorable road starts and one can drive to Almora via Dharchu La.
No details found.
Arrive kathgodam & Drive for Dharchula(1856 Km) : 260 km : 7 hrs.
Dharchula - Pangu- Gala(2456 M)-45 km Drive & 18 km Trek – 7-8 Hours
Gala to Budi (2745 m) : 20 km -7.5 Hours.
Budi to Gunji(3500M) : 16 km -6 Hours.
Gunji to Kutti(3590M) : 18 km -6 hours
Kutti to Jolinkong(3890M) : 16 km-6 hours
Jolinkong to Parwati Lake(4560 M) & Back – 10 km : 4.5 Hours
Jolinkong to Bedang via Sinla Pass( 5495 M) : 15 km : 7-8 Hours
Bedang to Dhugtu camp(3200 M) : 10 km :4 hours.
Dhugtu To Dar camp(2565 M) : 5 km 2 hr trek
Dar To Dharchula(1820M) :38 km : 2 hr drive
Dharchula To Kathgodam : 260 km -7 Hours
- Local transport from rail head/airport to last road head.
- Professional Guide, Leader and instructors who has extensive knowledge & experience of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/tea).
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying only for ration equipment and utensil etc.
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping bag matters./climbing boot(koplac) /crampon/ ice-x or all technical equipment.
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permit, camping charges and vaiosfire charges.
- IMF charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying backpacks of trekkers.
- Personal trekking equipment – like trekking poles, rucksack, thermal, cap, pea cap etc
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures Like ( head lamp with battery mi 4 pair, Sun cream, shocks min 4 pair gloves min 2 pair, Rain cover or umbrella, flees upper & lower, feather jacket etc..
No Details Found