Mount Satopanth is located in Garhwal Himalaya region of Uttarakhand and gets esteemed position among the avid trekkers for technically moderate trail and a complex glacial approach. Mt. Satopanth is claimed to be the second highest summit in Gangotri Group Read More
- Itinerary Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mount Satopanth is located in Garhwal Himalaya region of Uttarakhand and gets esteemed position among the avid trekkers for technically moderate trail and a complex glacial approach. Mt. Satopanth is claimed to be the second highest summit in Gangotri Group and it is found in the remote India Garhwal Himalaya Range. Moderated winding paths passing over the knife sharp edges lead to an incredibly beautiful and remote area where you will be blessed with the close views of Bhagirathi II or Gangotri Glacier. The jaw dropping views of Thalay Sagar, Shivling and the terrifying granite pillars of Bhagirathi III are the delights of this trekking expedition and let you see the views which you will love to cherish in later years. Your Base Camp at Vasuki Tal will let you stretch your arms on the cosy lap of Nature Goddess while your further walk to the next Base Camp will be challenging and will give you exact amount of adrenaline rush. Prior to the summit bid we will camp at three more sites and spending around three weeks of time we will be back to the home carrying irreplaceable trekking memories.
|Elevation||Mt. Satopanth (7,075m)|
|Location||Uttarakashi district, Uttarakhand,India|
|Parent range||Garhwal Himalayas (Uttarakhand Himalaya)|
|Glacier||Gangotri Valley region|
Arrival in Uttarakashi, Documentation Equipment checking HAPs & LAPs
Uttarakashi to Gangotri(3140) : Equipment loading : 100 km Drive : 4Hours
Acclimatization Day at Gangotri. Climbers can hike around the area to visit places like the Surya Kund and Pandava Gufa (cave).
BC to ABC, Climbers will ferry load to ABC at 5100m and will come back to the BC for 2-3 days.
Trek 11km from Bhojbasa to Nandanvan (4400m) : 6-7 Hours
Trek 6km from Nandanvan to Vasuki Tal(4800m). We set up our Base Camp here. - 6-7 Hours
Acclimatization Day at Vasuki Tal. We will prepare today for our climb next day to ABC.
Day 8 to day 15 Continuous Attempt for Summit.
Back to Base Camp
Base Camp to Bhojbasa
Bhojbasa to Gangotri
Gangotri to Uttarkashi
Depart for your Destination
- Uttarakashi to Uttarakashi
- Services of Mountain guides
- All meals Uttarakashi to Uttarakashi during the trek.
- Porterage of all supplies & personal baggage of not more than 20 kgs.
- All the Group Climbing gears
- Kitchen dining & member tents (Twin share basis).
- Climbing permits.
- All land transport of members as per the itinerary.(Uttarakashi to Uttarakashi).
- Hotel accommodation if required
- Personal porters
- Any type of insurance
- Any costs arising from early departure from the expedition.
- Any extra costs incurred caused in the event of finishing the expedition early.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, beverages, insurance & tips.
- Tips for local guides or porter.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road condition and any other circumstances beyond our control.
No Details Found