Helicopter Chardham Yatra Helicopter Chardham Yatra Covers four Holy Hindu pilgrimage shrines in Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand named Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, these destinations can be covered in 5 days by helicopter comfortably. Yamunotri and Kedarnath is…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Helicopter Chardham YatraHelicopter Chardham Yatra Covers four Holy Hindu pilgrimage shrines in Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand named Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, these destinations can be covered in 5 days by helicopter comfortably. Yamunotri and Kedarnath is not connected with road so it takes time and difficult to those who is not able walk/Trek. Helicopter Chardham Tour makes your journey comfortable and easy, we provide luxury accommodation & meals in all places.
Helicopter Chardham Yatra : INCLUSIONS
- Helicopter flying from and to Dehradun.
- Hemkund Sahib aerial darshan.
- Complimentary stay at Dehradun on your date of arrival (no meals included).
- (The night of complimentary stay makes our Heli-tour a 5N/6D tour)
- Airport & hotel transfers at Dehradun.
- Local transportation.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on AP basis (all meals included) at each Dham.
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri (on request).
- Maha Abhishek at Badrinath ji (on request).
- Rudra Abhishek at Kedarnath ji (on request).
- Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle services.
- Local Sight Seeing with guides at all four destinations.
- VIP Darshans.
- Royalty, landing and parking charges applicable as per UCADA
- Charter handling charges.
Helicopter Chardham Yatra : Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Dehradun
- Dehradun is the starting and ending point of the journey. Guests will be provided a complimentary stay on their date of arrival (no meals included).
- Guests will be picked up from Airport/Railway station, depending on their time of arrival. It is advisable to reach Dehradun by afternoon 02:00 pm or earlier.
- In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour and they will receive duffle bags to carry their luggage for their journey ahead.
Day 02: Yamunotri Dham : Sahastradhara to Yamunotri
|0500 Hrs||Check out from Dehradun hotel|
|0600 Hrs||ETD from Sahastradhara Heli drome|
|0630 Hrs||ETA at Kharsali Heli-Base|
- This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning check-out at 05:00 am & will be picked up from Hotel by Car at 0500 hrs, to be taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
- Heli-base in Kharsali, where our ground crew would be ready to welcome the guest. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel, which is at a walking distance. After breakfast around 0900 hrs, we proceed for Yamunotri Darshan.
- Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
- Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
Day 03: Gangotri Dham : Yamunotri to Gangotri
|0630 Hrs||ETD from Kharsali Heli-Base|
|0700 Hrs||ETA at Harsil Helipad|
- Guests should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali Heli-base will be by 0630 hrs & the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs.
- Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall ensure that we engage the guests in the most beautiful sight seeing activities.
- Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast around 0900 hrs.
- Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 kms, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
- Sightseeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village walk / Mukhwa Village walk / Short trek to Chholmi village / Nature walk from Jhalla & Shiv Temple in Harsil.
Day 04: Kedarnath Dham : Gangotri to Sersi
|0700 Hrs||ETD from Harsil Helipad|
|0730 Hrs||ETA at Sersi Heli-Base|
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
- Heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan & report back to the Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
- Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
- Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati, or Gaurikund.
Day 05: Badrinath Dham : Sersi to Badrinath
|0830 Hrs||ETD from Sersi Heli-Base|
|0900 Hrs||ETA at Badrinath Helipad|
- Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 0800 hrs.
- Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
- Sightseeing at Badrinath: Hot Spring at Badrinath temple, Mana Village / Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis at Badrinath).
Day 06: Dehradun Departure : Badrinath to Sahastradhara
|0900 Hrs||ETD from Badrinath Helipad|
|1000 Hrs||ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome|
- Guests who have pre-booked Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0330 hrs to be transferred to the temple. Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 0630 hrs.
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
- Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure.
- In case guests would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by us at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
- After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found