Har Ki Dun Valley is situated between Swargarohini Peak , Black Peak & Atta Peak which is full of land of grass & fauna, sourrounded by two rivers which coming from Juandhar Glacier & Morinda tal looks like garland of Read More
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Har Ki Dun Valley is situated between Swargarohini Peak , Black Peak & Atta Peak which is full of land of grass & fauna, sourrounded by two rivers which coming from Juandhar Glacier & Morinda tal looks like garland of this valley. Har Ki Dun Situated at an altitude of 11675 Uttarakashi district of Uttarakhand.This valley is suitable for Mediation, Yoga & Nature lover who want to see beauty of Nature closely.
Har Ki Dun is famous trek among the trekkers, every year many trekkers visit this valley. Trek start from Sankri village 1950m which is base for Kedarkantha & Har Ki Dun Trek. Transport available from many cities of uttarakhand, mostly prefer from Dehradun because it is well connected Railway & Airlines.
Region : Uttarakashi District, Uttarakhand
Days required : 7Night/8 Days
Trek Grade : Easy to Moderate
Altitude : 3560 m.(11675 ft.)
Best Time of Trek : April to November
Temperature : -5 c (night)
Nearest Village : Seema & Osla
Nearest Rail head : Deharadun (210 km)/Rishikesh
PICK UP FROM DEHRADUN RAILWAY STATION/ DRIVE TO SANKRI (7-8 HOURS)
SANKRI – TALUKA – OSLA (DRIVE 00:45 HRS | TREK 05-06 HRS)
OSLA – SIMATRA WATER FALL CAMP (TREK 4-5HRS)
SIMATRA - HAR KI DUN -HATA VALLEY BACK SIMATRA WATER FALL CAMP (TREK 07-08 HRS)
SIMATRA – OSLA (TREK 03 HRS)
OSLA – TALUKA – SANKRI (TREK 04 HRS | DRIVE 00:45 HOURS)
SANKRI – DEHRADUN (DRIVE 7-8 HOURS)
- (Guest house/ Hotel, Camping -3 -4 Sharing Basis)
- Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Inner etc.
- Toilet Tent, Kitchen Tent, Dining tent
- All Meals while on trek & (Veg, Egg).
- Refreshments, Soup Tea etc..
- First Aid kit,
- All kind of Permits.
- Trek Leader, Guide, cook and supporting staff.
- All transportation during the trek program Ex. Dehradun.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Personal Toiletries
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes“.
- Meals during Travel
- Any cost arising due to bad weather, Road block, Political Issue, Local Issue, Natural Calamities.
No Details Found