Frienship peak expedition is a popular expedition above 5000 meter in India situated in Pir Panjal range, Himanchla Pradesh at an Altitude of 5289 meter. This expeditionn is easy to acess from manali and can be done 7-10 days. It…
- Itinerary Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Frienship peak expedition is a popular expedition above 5000 meter in India situated in Pir Panjal range, Himanchla Pradesh at an Altitude of 5289 meter. This expeditionn is easy to acess from manali and can be done 7-10 days. It is one of the best choice for beginner mountineers & Non-Technicals. Near of this expedition Sceninc Beas kund located which famous for trekking around the year.Dhundi to Bakar thach is a leisurely walk of 2-3 hours. One can see high altitude flora and fauna while trekking through the meadows.We will set up our base camp in Bakar Thach. The following day hike towards ABC through lady leg through beautiful alpine flowers. Lady leg is a steep tiring stretch on the ABC ridge. From the top of peak magnificient view of Hanuman Tibba & Deo Tibba peak. After summit descend down to ABC.
Duration - 7days
Height - 5289mts
Grade - Moderate to Diffficult
Location – Manali
Season – June to October
Arrival in Manali
Documentation & Preparation.
Manali -Solang nala-Bakerthach(3500mts / 11480 mtr )
Bakertach Camp - Beas Kund Base camp 3690m
Full day in Beas Kund Base Camp
Base camp - Advance camp
summit attempts - Bakertach
Back to Manali
- Local Transport Manali to Manali.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
- And for the other personal climbing gear and central gear will send with the confirmation details.
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- GST 5%.
No Details Found