Dhinada Tal(Lake) is a fresh water lake situated in foothills of Himalayas Uttarakashi district of Uttarakhand, India at an altitude of 3250 meter above sea level. Trail pass through dense forest, lush green meadows & offers panoramic view of yamnotri…
- Itinerary Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
Rishikesh/Dehradun to Hanuman Chatti : 215 km : 6-7 Hours
Hanuman chatti to kanatal - 6 to 8 hours trek.
Kanatal to dhinada top summit and trek down to kanatal. : 5-6 Hours Trek
Kanatal to hanuman chatti : 4-5 Hours Trek
Hanuman Chatti to Rishikesh /Dehradun : 215 km : 6-7 Hours
- (Guest house, Hotel, Camping -3 -4 Sharing Basis)
- Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Inner etc.
- Toilet Tent, Kitchen Tent, Dining tent
- All Meals while on trek & (Veg, Egg).
- Refreshments, Soup Tea etc.
- First Aid kit.
- All kind of Permits.
- Trek Leader, Guide, cook and supporting staff.
- All transportation during the trek program
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Personal Toiletries
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes“.
- Meals during Travel
- Any cost arising due to bad weather, Road block, Political Issue, Local Issue, Natural Calamities.
- Transport from Home City
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage, Charges Extra.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”
No Details Found