- Itinerary Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
About Dana Dhura /Danu Dhura Pass(Kafini Col Expedition)
Dana/Danu Dhura Pass is also known as Kafini Col Expedition, located in Kumoun region of Bageswer & Pithoragarh District in Uttarakhand. This Expedition connects Pinder Valley & Shalang Valley, Kafini river originates from here and merge with the Pinder River.
This is one of the offbeat destination in Kumoun Himalayas & also challenging trek, trekkers need to be experienced and have done similar treks before. We require fix the ropes in Kafini col for crossing the valley. Its a straight forward climb if anyone wants to visit this world heritage area of Nanda devi biosphere reserve.From here you can see and admire all that the Indian Himalaya says & depicts to human beings.
This adventures trail offers amazing view of Shalang & Pinder Valley as well as close view Mountains like Mt. Nanda Devi, Shalang, Baljuri etc. in route there are Cultural & Traditional village where culture remains till know.
Region : Kumaon Himalayas
Duration : 13 Night/14 Days
Grade : Difficult & Challenging
Maximum Altitude : 5534 mtr
Season : May to October
Kathgodam to Almora -120 km -3-4 hrs.
Almora to Khati village(2210m)-145 km drive & 5 km trek. : 6-7 Hours
Khati village to furkiya camp (3010 m) : 17 km trek.: 7-8 Hrs.
Furkiya camp to 0 point (3480 m) -7 km trek.
Acclimatization & rest day
Zero point camp to Lamcheer camp(1) (4600m)
Rope Fixing in Kafini Col
Lamcheer camp (1) To Camp (2) Kafni call cross day.
Camp 2 to Salang ABC cross salag glacier (4700m).
Camp ABC to Salang base camp(4200m).
Salang base camp to martoli village (3200m) - 18 km.-7 Hours
Martoli village to Nahar devi camp 19 km trek. - 7 -Hours
Martoli village to Nahar devi camp - 19 km trek - -7-8 Hours
Munsyari to Kathgodam 285 km ,8 hr drive and departure.
- ocal transport from rail head/airport to last road head.
- Professional Guide, Leader and instructors who has extensive knowledge & experience of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/tea).
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying only for ration equipment and utensil etc.
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping bag matters./climbing boot(koplac) /crampon/ ice-x or all technical equipment.
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permit, camping charges and vaiosfire charges.
- IMF charges.
- Personal Porters for carrying backpacks of trekkers.
- Personal trekking equipment – like trekking poles, rucksack, thermal, cap, pea cap etc
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures Like ( head lamp with battery mi 4 pair, Sun cream, shocks min 4 pair gloves min 2 pair, Rain cover or umbrella, flees upper & lower, feather jacket etc..
No Details Found