- Itinerary Details
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bir is a quaint town in the Kangra valley of Himachal Pradesh known for its natural beauty, unique Tibetan culture and meditation studies. Covered in vast estates of tea gardens, Bir enjoys a population of a few thousand Indians, a Tibetan settlement and a slowly growing international settlement of adventure enthusiasts and philosophy students. It lies 50 kilometers southeast to Dharamshala, McLeod Ganj- a four hour car ride away.
Billing, a valley 14 kms north of Bir, (known as the Bir-Billing area) is famous internationally for its world-class facilities for adventure sports such as paragliding, hand-gliding, trekking and camping.
No details found.
Bir -Bir CampsiteThe bus reaches Bir in the wee hours of the morning, and then we leave for Bir Campsite. • Check-in at your camp and freshen up. • Once you get to Campsite, the awe is going to get to you. The majestic beauty of this place is more than a little overwhelming. Take a break, and have lunch, this is included in your package – Eat as much as you like, make up for those pesky calories you will burn in the trek. • Explore the surroundings as we go for trekking in Bir Forest and waterfall Hike. • Enjoy the bonfire bonanza with evening snacks. (Unless by some twist of fate, it ends up raining; although we sure hope not.) • You have dinner at the camp, which is again included in the package. • Go to sleep early (or at least try), you do need to prepare for the Paragliding the next day.
Day 2:Bir-Billing-Billing Rendezvous with Sky• Wake-up and have an early Breakfast. • Experience the adventure of Para-Gliding in the ‘Paragliding capital of India’ at the height of 2400m! • The rest of the day is at leisure, enjoy Tibetan Refugee settlement donned with Buddhist monasteries and a large stupa. • After getting there, you can wander around clicking pictures, stuffing yourself with Tibetan food, and meeting the locals until about 6 pm – that’s when we leave for Delhi.
• Paragliding Charges at Bir-Billing
• 2 Meals & evening snacks – Dinner on Day 1, Breakfast on Day 2
• Accommodation for 01 night & 02 days Trekking permits and forest camping charges.
• Guide charges for trekking Tents, Sleeping bags, mats.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Food during the transit
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Potters can be arranged at the extra cost
• Insurance Any expenses towards medical exigencies and other emergencies.
• Unforeseen handling costs due to weather disturbance, landslides, political unrest. However, all best
possible assistance would be provided in case of exigencies.
• Personal expenses towards tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverage etc.
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
No Details Found