Grears on Rent
Rent Trekking Equipment
|1||Rucksack||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 50/- per day|
|2||1 Sleeping bag||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 100/- per day|
|3||Mattress||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 20/- per day|
|4||Tent 2 men||Rs.5000/-||Rs. 150/- per day|
|5||Tent 4 men||Rs.7000/-||Rs. 200/ -per day|
|6||Kitchen tent||Rs.5000/-||Rs. 200/- per day|
|7||Toilet tents||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 100/- per day|
|8||Poncho||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 20/- per day|
1:-Trekking Equipment will be given after depositing security amount
2:- washing charge will be extra.
Trekking for the year 2015-2016:-
THE COST INCLUDES:
1. Tents, Sleeping bags and Carry mats.
2. Excellent vegetarian food.
3. Complete camping facilities.
4. Guide, Cook and camp helpers.
5. Horses with horsemen to carry loads.
6. High altitude porters to carry loads
7. Hotel accommodation on arrival and on the last day of trek at Base Camp depended on itineraries.
8. Double searing tent accommodation will be provided during the trek and mountain way of toilets at higher camps.
THE COST EXCLUDES:-
1:- Transport Delhi/ Base camp / Delhi.
2:-Personal expenses and sightseeing in and around.
3:-Cancellation, Insurance and Risk and Release, Emergency evacuation costs
4:- There will be no refund of payments once the trek commences.
5:-The Personal porterage and horses are for carrying of individual kit.
(a) If Client needed better hotel accommodation then we and these rates will be quoted extra on demand.
(b) Itinerary is subject to change due to landslide and other natural calamities. In this condition, optional routes/ itinerary will be given / followed at the happening point.
(c) In case of changes in routes and properties, High Adventure will accept no liability but make arrangements for substitution of equal measure.
(d) In case of accident, illness, injury or mishappening, High Adventure will accept no liability or its staff wholly or partially, responsible for the same.
(e) Medical Facilities: No Medical aid available in the remote area trek, people should bring their own necessary medicines.
People having Asthma, Blood Pressure, Heart Problems or any high altitude ailments should not participate strictly.
What to bring for trekking ?
1. Wind-proof jacket water proof (preferably with hood)
2. Sweater 1 & Thermals.
3. Balaclava (Monkey cap)
4. Woolen gloves 1 pair.
5. Woolen socks 2 pairs.
6. Cotton socks 06 pairs.
7. Pants 2 nos. cargoes. 8. Shirts/T-shirts 4 nos.
9. Sun glasses.
10.Trekking shoes (carry extra shoe laces).
11. Slippers 1 pair.
12. Peaked cap (For protection against the sun)
13. Water Bottle. 14. Torch light (carry two sets of extra cells and one bulb)
15. Raincoat (large size) or ponchos
16. Belt pouch for camera/money/ medicines/candy etc.
17. Large Plastic sheet for water proofing your luggage 1 no.
18. Strong nylon rope to tie luggage on the mule. About 6metres long.
19. Toilet paper.
20. Sun screen lotion.
21. Match box/lighter.